Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cell Phone Mishap

When I woke up this morning around 10:00, I could not find my cell phone. I spent a good thirty minutes looking all over the house. About then, mom gets home. When I asked her about my pants from yesterday, she said they were in the wash. As I'm sure you've already guessed: my cell phone was washed. 

In a mad rush, I purchased the Droid Charge (the salespeople at the Verizon Store were very convincing). Tomorrow, I'll get to experience the 4G LTE coverage in Chicago. Apparently, it's supposed to blow my mind. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the layover. 

Aside from that minor setback, today has been pretty laid back. Finished the last minute financials, finished packing, cleaned my room, sent some business e-mails... that sort of thing. I'm going to attempt to upload video footage from my Flip sometime today. 

1 comment:

  1. drew best of luck to ya! have fun man. i will probably check out your blog every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete